Friday, May 29, 2009

KISSM

Huhuhuhuhu, everything settled regarding KISSM..I can feel that the ex-students from Cohort 2 can't really wait the time they will appear back in Kelate..yeah..hopefully all of my friends will enjoy the last 3 weeks moment during the course starting this June..
I'm sorry for the bad things happened lately bout KISSM..but I tried my best to make it happen for all the students in Cohort 2..

Hopefully you can enjoy everything during the course..
Thanks to my wife for the support especially during the critical atmosphere, my friends Panje and Moon for their effort especially regarding the accommodation and my friends .....

Just to mention here, for boys...please bring your 'kasut takraw' back to kelate..in the other hand, don't forget to bring your racquet especially to Edrong...

1 comment:

  1. Din, Congratulation!! For the great news that you will be a DAddy Soon!! hehehhe...mcm mana perasaan???? bestnyer.... Kim salam kat nirah...suruh dia jaga diri bebaik..mkn minum jaga....ampa pon jaga nirah tau!hehe.salam

    ReplyDelete