Sunday, March 29, 2009

I found a solution...future..

Many things I used to THINK about my future undertaking...
There are lots of thing that I need to be done before i end the semester..I don't want to sit for another semester in IPKB (old name)...huhu..I want to pass with a 'jumping' colour..((flying colour cam samar2 je sbb pointer pon atas pagar)..hehehehehe


Here are some list things that I must done in the future..

1) My AE project..of course la..luckily the dateline has postponed to 5th of April..

2) Settle the pre-convo dinner..(sape la yg amek ak jadik President,nk kn cubit neh)

2) Improve myself as a husband..but of course not my height la..

3) Plant a 'love tree' each day in my loves heart =) wahhhhhhh

4) Buy a car after posting..

A car??? erm, my dream car la..but now I'm using my wife's car..hehehe..
But in the future, I want to buy my own car..I dream of a performance car that can 'tapau' at least evo 3..hehehehe..But, pertaining to the future consideration, i need a big car or mpv because soon (don't know when), I'm going to have a new family tree..yippee..so, which one i should choose?? A car such as Evo 3, 4, 5 until 6 (je yang mampu) or mpv such as Grand livina ke, Avanza ke, Stream 2nd hand ke???aiyooo..pening2...

According to some consideration, so, i decided to have a mini mpv car but have a better performance..it is a Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo 2.0..
this is my dream car..I can bring along my family using this car..And...I can speeding at highway also by using this car..

hahaha..the solution had come to an end..so, masalah dah settle..
Day dreaming je now..but soon I'll make it come true=)

No comments:

Post a Comment