Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm not Single

Urm..unbelievable..mcm x caye je aku ni dah jadik suami org..
A husband to my lovely wife..yes, my lovely wife yg sgt2 comel and really understand bout myself..
Can I said that 'Lucky I'm in love with my best friend'???
yup, i think so..cause we built our r'ship from best friend to couple (even nk g stage 2 amek ms 7 month), then couple to engagement (after 4 years) n after we engage for about 8 months, we married..wah..yummy yummy yummy..
Alhamdulillah, she's belongs to me from now on..i need to take care of her, giving full attentions to her, being a good listener, being as protector(even my body is small) and leads her to the right path. Insya'allah..

I pray that GOD will bless on us and our love will remains until the day I die..



before that, these are our wedding picture..hehehe..

1 comment:

  1. wahhhhh din.. tahniahh! semoga berkekalan hingga ke anak cucu.. apsal tak upload byk2 gambar kawin? kawan2 ko kat sabah ni teringin nak tgk.. sampaikan salam pada nirah yer.. aku tak jumpe la blog dia.. hehehe...

    wlupun agak terlambat, tp aku nak ucap juge..
    "SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!!"

    ReplyDelete