Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long Time No see..

A beautiful scenery at Langkawi.


It has been a long time since i didn't touch the keyboard to submit any new/latest post in my blog...EDISIMINDA..my friends might thought that my blog was off a'ready..hahaha..
Haloo everybody, HOW R U? SB1..Sb3 and kopi ke susu blogger..how's your progress..
just heard a news that SB3 searching for E6 as the latest richest and fabulous ex-students of IPKB is on the track(Tali Pinggang Club)...heheheeh...

For those who wants to submit their name in Tali Pinggang Club, don't feel any shy..just find your affordable adopted father..they will help you a lot...

erm...just wanna share with you all bout my trip and life in Langkawi...wahhhhh..
Syiokkk owh..my first time engaging with the nature of Langkawi..there r lots of things that i can share..but for the latest post, i just give it a tip of an iceberg of my adventure...here, i post some of the pics that speacially dedicated to ex-kaki pancing of IPGM Kota Bharu TESL...

No comments:

Post a Comment